Blue Merle F1 Bordoodle Puppy FEMALE - HOT PINK COLLAR
Expected to mature around 10-12kg and be LOW shedding. She will be ready for her new home from the 12th March 2024
To be considered for one of our puppies we require our Puppy Application to be completed and returned to us.
All our breeding dogs are family members. They live all their lives with our families and our pups are born and raised in our homes with us, we do not have kennels. Any dogs that we use for breeding have all been cleared with DNA results. Our aim is to breed great family dogs with excellent temperaments with no possibility of and known genetic issues.
We also provide lifetime support for all of the dogs we breed and if necessary, we will also always provide a home if the new owner’s situation changes. A Rose Creek Bordoodle will never be homeless.
Our puppies come with their first vaccination, Micro-chipped, fully wormed (2, 4, 6 & 8 wks), flea & tick treated and a bag that includes:
* A Blanket that they have slept with, that smells of their litter-mates and Mum
* A bag of Advance Puppy food – this is the food that your puppy has been raised on
* Their toy – all puppies are given a toy that was their favorite that they have used here (again this toy will have their litter-mates scent.) + a new toy that has been scented similar to those they have been playing with while with us.
* A puppy book – this book includes all Vet work, Vaccination Certificate, worming schedule & Microchip paperwork. It also provides a brief outline of how each pup has progressed since birth. We also include some excellent Training information in this book.
* Your puppy will also come with a Puppy collar and lead. Your puppy has been wearing this collar for the last week and is the colour they have been wearing since birth.
Dogs have access to: warm bedding, water at all times, ample space to exercise, natural light
Dogs have enrichment provisions: Yes
Dogs are exposed to: people with different appearances or ages, different sounds
Offers lifetime rehoming: Yes