Looking for a worthy best friend?
This girl is LITERALLY the best dog in the world. And an amazing friend.
She is happy, calm, and so loving! A real socialite with dogs and people. Incredibly well behaved with excellent manners.
Due to a change of circumstances I am no longer able to provide her the time and life she deserves, so I need to match her with a wonderful new family.
Your and Nala’s best life:
- You get to be together the majority of the time, including many expeditions and adventures.
- Your relationship is based on trust and respect (positive-reinforcement training).
- Treats abound, and you both enjoy the best of luxury.
- An active lifestyle. Nala is an accomplished runner, walker, beachcomber, mountain hiker, and cyclist (well, you cycle - she runs on or off leash).
- You will be family for the rest of her life.
- Most importantly, there is just so much love and appreciation and fun and happiness shared!
The fine print:
- Nala has great genes and a fast metabolism, she needs quality dog food, and hopefully plenty of extra meat to keep her strong.
- She has never been into barking. She is house trained. She is attentive, loves to play, loves pats and cuddles. She would rather sit or lie down comfortably on her own rather than on a lap.
- She is friendly and gentle with other animals including birds and frogs (it’s just those brush turkeys that spark the pointing instinct in her!)
- Yes, she is de-sexed and microchipped.
Please get in touch (by message or text) if you think you’d like to share your life with this beautiful girl. Let me know a little about your lifestyle and ability to meet her needs. We can then arrange a meet-and-greet. This is difficult because I love her so much, but I am ready to do what is best to give her a better life. I need to see that she’ll be loved and taken care of, and then she is ready to go and share her best life with her new best friend (you!)
Dogs have access to: warm bedding, water at all times, ample space to exercise, natural light
Dogs have enrichment provisions: Yes
Dogs are exposed to: people with different appearances or ages, different sounds
Offers lifetime rehoming: Yes