Registered Breeder with RPBA #1221RightPaw verified breeder https://rightpaw.com.au/l/loveable-cavoodles/601f0e6d-4c84-42c3-afee-75907c7273ec Parents have had full breed DNA tested through Orivet.
Our puppies are wormed every 2 weeks, microchipped and vaccinated. We feed all our dogs/puppies on Frontier Pets, which are 100% high welfare ingredients and materials sourced from ethical producers.
All Puppies are sold as pet/companion dogs only, contract with desexing clause is supplied.Our puppies leave with an amazing puppy pack to give them the absolute best start possible.
Our Puppy Packs include:
* Tote bag
* 300 grams Frontier dog food
* Shampoo and Conditioner
* Heartbeat teddy
* Snuffle mat
* Slicker Brush*
* Puppy Pads
* Information folder – vaccination, microchip details, Companion/Pet dog agreement and all information needed to care for your new puppy.
* De-sexing voucher ($100)
* 6 weeks pet insurance
* First puppy groom
And lifetime support from me 😘
My puppies are raised with BAB high standards. This covers everything from planned litters, parent standards, parent care, puppy curriculum, puppy development, puppy evaluations, lifetime responsibility, love and mission. How I handle and manage a puppy during the first 8 weeks is about so much more than just ‘exposing’ them to new things. Here is a example of my puppy curriculum:
– Early neonatal stimulation (Day 3 to 16)
– Early scent introduced (Day 3 to 16)
– Loud noise exposure (Day 18 to 57)
– Gentle handling exercises (Day 21 to 27)
– Whelping box novelty (Day 21 to 27)
– Recall (Day 21 – 57)- Exposure activity (Day 28 to 57)
– Handling exercises (more pressure) (Day 28 to 57)
– Grooming (Day 28 – 57)
– Crate training (Day 42 to 57)
From the way they need to be held the first two weeks, to the way I handle fear as they grow, these things are essential in producing the best pups. I engage, stimulate and put puppies in different (but safe) situations. By exposing them to a variety of tactile options, situations, shapes, sizes and movements, I can foster confidence in puppies, encouraging them to believe in their own abilities.
Our fb page https://www.facebook.com/Loveable-Cavoodles-102547774671048/
If you would like to put your name forward for upcoming litters, please fill in our application form https://rightpaw.com.au/l/loveable-cavoodles/601f0e6d-4c84-42c3-afee-75907c7273ec