Puppies have been raised in a family friendly home and have been well socialised:
- They have been wormed regularly and will come with their first booster and be microchipped at 6 weeks.
- At 2 weeks, they have begun neurological stimulation training to build on their stress resilience.
- At 3 weeks, they have started potty training and know where their designated potty areas are.
- At 4 weeks, they have started sound stimulation and desensitisation training for common household items such as vacuums, sudden noises, squeaks etc.
- They have been weened from mum and raised on a premium grain-free diet.
- Puppies will come with a health guarantee.
- A puppy pack will be included to support them in their transitions to their new homes. It will include care information for pets, Groodle care information, a cotton blanket and toys with their litter mates scents, birth certificate, vaccination information and a special memorabilia that your family can treasure forever.
Dogs have access to: N/A
Dogs have enrichment provisions: N/A
Dogs are exposed to: N/A
Offers lifetime rehoming: N/A